Friday, July 6, 2007

Overall Overhaul

I've seen these before and actually considered putting them up over the craft room - but it just hit me the other day to use the valance for the shower in the guest bath. (I might have to put some fringe or crochet lace at the bottom to fit the theme in there now, though) I'm thinking we won't have to change anything else except the wallpaper and the knick-knacks to some country stuff (and it will start to match the rest of the house). Also - we can keep the brushed nickel sink faucet and not worry about brass stuff. (cheaper!) AND Our neighbor across the street is giving us a piece of granite slab that we have decided to use as the countertop in the guest bath -- Jesse thinks there is enough to do our bath, too....but I'm not so sure.

OR if we do tractors and stuff in the back bath, it would be cute in there....hmmmmmm
I could use bandanas as a valance in one of them
OOOOOH! I can't decide!

No comments:

You repair things with tools. You FIX things with a hammer.